These extensions are built-in and available after installing AssistantExtensions:
- System commands: "tweet <text_of_the_tweet>", "show tweet <text_to_tweet>" (shows tweet dialog 1.0.1-4 up), "open <application_name>" or "launch <app_name>", "brightness to XX %", "restart springboard", "battery level", "generate a random number", "say <what_to_say>", "should I <do something>?". More commands to come.
- Toggles: "turn on <toggle_name>", "list toggles" or "list switches" to get a list of toggles and their states.
- Chat Bot: You can chat with Siri. To start, just say "Let's chat" and wait a moment. Loading times will be improved a lot in future releases.
Here you will find a list of all extensions available in Cydia.
- YouTube (buit-in, source code) - searches YouTube and shows results with thumbnails: "Search Lady Gaga on YouTube"
- Lingual (free) - translate to over 30+ languages using Siri: "translate hello to Spanish"
- TweetLine (free) - shows recent items from your Twitter timeline: "timeline"
- PrayerTimeAE (free) - Lets you get prayer times for the current day (for people of the Muslim faith).
- DailyDeviations (free) - Unofficial DeviantART extension which displays daily deviations.
- SiriLoveLyrics (paid $0.99) - Use Siri to find lyrics for the song you are listening to.
- Jailbreak FAQ Addon (free) - An addon extending Chat mode by jailbreak-related questions/answers.
- SiriSports (free) - Gives you quick and easy access to sports scores: "Are the Yankees winning?"
- International Locations for Siri (paid $0.99) - Enables location searches: "Where's the closest restaurant?"
If you have developed an extension and want to be in this list, let me know.
IdeasHere are some ideas for extensions. Let's make them!
- Complete social network integration (what's new on facebook, post on facebook, ...)
- Search for known sites like IMDB, eBay, ...
- Remote controllers - control your Mac/AppleTV with Siri
- ... your own ideas
- For command "open" or "launch" you can a similar name what siri understands. For example "launch trainyard" will launch Trainyard HD app.
Logo by @sebhel19 (sebastianhelms.de).